Sunday, October 4, 2020

week 04 - Exploring themes


Manually making an eroded object by modelling.


"Eroding" a photogrammetry object. Same process as the wall clock except that the objects used this time had higher polygon count.


Animation snapshot of morph between a complete object and an eroded one. I wanted to try and apply some deformers to this group of objects again, but it crashed my computer cause of a lack of memory. I would have to figure out a way to keep detail but at the same time reduce the amount of polygons.


Animation of the morph between complete object and the transformed one.


I initially chose Erosion / Transformation as my theme. However i've been really uncertain about it afterwards, as I've been struggling to explore it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment